How Do I Reset My Paypal Account Password if Forgotten?
Paypal is one of the best online payment gateways which is used by users all over the world for sending and receiving money. Paypal proffers amazing and secure platforms that make it one of the best choices for transactions among the users. One can use their Paypal account on multiple devices in a very easy and reliable way. But there are many circumstances that come when users face difficulties while accessing their Paypal account and issues related to the password are one among those which is caused when the user either forgets their password or someone hack it.
How to Reset Paypal Password?
Did you forget your Paypal account password suddenly? Or someone has hacked your account and you are not able to access it? Then you really need to reset your password which is possible through the varied ways of password resetting provided by Paypal to the users. If you don’t know about the Paypal password reset process, then you should know in order to reset your password in a very simple and proper manner.
Follow the steps to reset the Paypal password:
- First of all, go to the official log in page of Paypal from your browser.
- Click on Having trouble logging in? Link.
- Now you need to enter the email address that you use to access the Paypal account and then click on Next.
- On the next page choose how you wish to reset your password and then select Answer your security questions option.
- After that, you must be required to answer some security questions related to your Paypal account.
- Now click on the Continue tab.
- You can enter the new password for the Paypal account and then you can confirm it after re-entering the same password.
- Now click on the Continue tab to complete the password reset process.
After applying these above-given steps, you can easily reset Paypal password as per the preferred methods of resetting. But if you can’t reset your password or have any query related to password resetting, then get the perfect solutions from the support team of Paypal.