How Can I Reset My Hotmail Account?
Hotmail is a widely used web application through which one can send mail and save messages. It contains vital information and for this user needs to set a strong password. But, numerous times, users set different passwords for different applications.
For this, forgetting passwords becomes a common issue. If you have forgotten the password and want to recover my Hotmail account then you have to direct some steps. We have covered them below, you can go through them.
Steps To Reset Hotmail Account Password
Different steps can help you to get quick access to your account.
- First, open the login page of Hotmail. You can open this on any device, like a phone and desktop
- If you want direct access, then you can search for “account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx” on the search engine. With this, you can directly move to the recovery page
- Now click on “forget password” or recover the account
- You have to provide some information, like id and alternative mail id
- Once you fill the provided box with the necessary details, then click on “Next”
- You will receive the verification code in alternative mail
- Now, click on the code and move to the recovery page. Make sure you open the mail before getting the code. If you skip the code, then you have to run the steps again
- You can set a new password and log in
These are the steps to recover the Hotmail account. Though, in account recovery, you might not have the recovery mail. In that case, you can follow the below-mentioned ways.
- Go to the recovery page of Hotmail
- Now, select the recovery option as “answer the security questions” It is another way to recover the password
- In this, you will see different security. Answer them and you will move to the recovery page
- Follow the on-screen instruction and set a new password
In these two ways, you can complete the process of Hotmail account recovery. If you find any kind of issues, then you can connect with the support team.