Know About Facebook Account Recovery
Facebook is one of the social platforms that help in passing the time of users when they are bored. One of the most entertaining platforms, they can post their photos, and videos and can also look at the story that their friends post.
Recovery of Your Facebook Account:
But, when you forget your password then you get freaked out and hunt for ways to recover the Facebook account. We are mentioning the recovery process. You can go through the below pointers.
- The process of recovery starts with logging in to the Facebook account and clicking on the home screen in the upper right corner side. Then, go to the settings.
- You have to select the option of “Security and login” and then click on the option of Choose friends in the area where you have to choose your friends.
- Now, you have to hit on “Choose trusted contacts” in the dialog box of what are your trusted contacts.
- Now that you have arrived in the box of contacts, choose the trusted contacts dialog box and type the name of three to five friends of your Facebook and click on confirm.
- Then, you have to tap on done once you are done with adding the trusted contacts. This will be situated at the top-right corner of the screen.
- You can make use of your trusted contacts to get back access to your account if you do not have access to your phone number and email address.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to send the recovery code where you will get the details on your page of how you can send the link to one of your trusted contacts. The verification code will be present in that.
- After the link has been sent to them, you can contact your trusted contacts and ask them to open the link and send the code.
- The login code can be used by you to access the Facebook account. once the code has been done to your trusted contacts, you will receive the login code to regain access to your Facebook account.
This is how you can go for Facebook account recovery. You can also take the help of customer support for this.
Facebook Account Recovery Using Phone Number
Facebook is amongst the most used social media platforms and is used by a large number of people across the globe. It connects people from different countries and communities and also allows them to share their views with each other. It also allows users to share their special moments through pictures and videos using a single platform. Facebook users many times forget their Facebook account password, due to which they lose access to their account. This issue can be resolved within no time.
If you are also facing any issues logging in to your Facebook account and this question is striking your mind all the time, how can I recover my Facebook account? Then you will surely get your answer in this guide.
How To Recover Your Facebook Account?
- To recover a Facebook account, a user first needs to head over to the login page of Facebook using a preferred web browser.
- The user now needs to enter the username of his/her Facebook account.
- Now a user needs to click on Forgot Password.
- As a user will click on Forgot password, he/she will be redirected to a verification page. The user needs to select the phone number option to verify his/her identity through the phone.
- Now a user needs to click on the Send code option.
- The user will get a code on his/her phone number, the user needs to check for the code.
- As soon as the user gets the code, he/she needs to enter the code in the given space and click on Verify.
- After the verification is done, the user will be asked to reset the Facebook account password by entering a new password.
- A user will now be asked to confirm the new password by entering it again.
- After confirming the password, a user may try logging in to his/her Facebook account using the new password.
By following these steps users will be able to complete their Facebook account recovery with their phone number within no time. This can also be done using a recovery Gmail account. For more details about Facebook account recovery, users can visit the Help section of Facebook or contact the customer care service of Facebook.