How To Fix Facebook Not Working on Android? Get Complete Details Here
Facebook is the most popular social media platform that has more than a billion users. You can connect with a user across the world within a second. Moreover, it offers many features that make it easy to access its services. Yet there are times when you may get stuck with an issue while using it. But you don't need to worry about it as you can contact the customer service team to get assistance. Besides, if you want to fix Facebook not working on android, you can go through the given instructions to rectify the problem.
Steps to Resolve Your Facebook Not Responding Error
- First thing first, you should make sure that your device is connected to an active internet connection. Due to poor internet speed, you may also face such issues.
- Also, you need to check if any update is there to install on your Android device. Older versions of the Facebook app sometimes doesn't work properly and you may see the problem.
- You can try to clear the cache and cookies stored on your device and also, clear the junk files and RAM of your device to get better access.
- Besides, Facebook not working on your Chrome browser, you should disable all the active browser extensions or plug-in. This could be a reason to see problems with your Facebook.
- In addition, it may happen that there is an update for your operating system, you can check it by going to the Settings and install the software update.
- Moreover, if any antivirus software is installed on your device, you should run a full scan to identify if any problem is there. On finding any potential risk, clean the device instantly.
Facebook Is Not Working On Android Devices? Fix It Instantly
After doing the aforementioned instructions, you will no longer worry about any Facebook as all of them would have been fixed. Just in case, you are still stuck with a glitch and Facebook not working on Android still making trouble for you. You should contact the Facebook customer service to get assistance from the experts. The team of tech support is there to help you at any time across the world.