The Calendar app on iPhone can display information from many different calendars, such as your work calendar and your private calendar. For example, many people use Outlook at work and Google’s calendar privately. But did you know you can show more than one Google calendar? You can use Gmail Calendar with your iPhone to make your work easier and effective.
One of the more benefits of Google’s calendar is that you can create multiple calendars that you can share with others. Want to keep track of who in the family where is, it’s a slight matter to create a new Google Calendar and share it with everyone in the family.
Issues with Google Calendar
- Gmail calendar not syncing on iPhone
- Description missing
- Events created with wrong date
- Issues with repeated events
- Issues with Quick add event
- Google Calendar update issues
- Events not showing
- Missing events
- Issues with Calendar setup
How to sync Google Calendar with iPhone?
If you have issues with your Gmail Calendar and you face issue of Gmail calendar not syncing with iPhone, then you need to follow the below steps to fix the issue. Moreover you are free to call the technical support team for technical assistance.
Set up your Google Account on your iPhone
- Open “Settings” and select “Email, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Tap on “Add Account” and then select “Google”.
- Enter the login credentials like your name, email and password for your gmail account.
- Choose “Calendar” to sync with your iPhone.
- Save the changes.
- Upon successful completion of the setup process, you can sync the Gmail Calendar with your iPhone.
- Now Google will automatically start syncing your Gmail Calendar you’re your iPhone.
- You can verify the syncing process by opening the “Calendar” app on your iPhone.
If you still face issues of Gmail calendar not working with iPhone you are advised to dial the toll free customer support number to get instant resolution to your issue.
Google Technical Support for Gmail Calendar
Another thing to keep in mind is that when you create an event on your iPhone, Google Calendar will automatically sync it with your iPhone. Therefore, the event does not need to be created in your Google Calendar to be synced.
In general, it is only recommended to integrate your iPhone with the Google Calendar if you are the type that has many appointments and meetings in your calendar. Many times you might face issues with Gmail calendar not working but don’t worry, Google tech support team have everything to fix it instantly.