How To Peset Instagram password
Instagram has become the most used and preferred application now after Facebook. It is also just another application like Facebook which helps users to keep updated and connected with the social world.
And, Instagram is also protected with a unique username and password that is created by the users themselves. Hence, if you are such a user who has forgotten the password but does not know how to reset then you shall not panic. In this article we have you covered and you will come to know how to reset Instagram password in simple steps. And for that, you can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Learn How to Reset Instagram Passwords in Simple Steps
- Start by launching any preferred web browser and then land on Instagram.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter the username that you want to get back in the required space and tap “Next”.
- Then tap on the “Forgot Password'' option such that you are asked to select any one recovery option.
- And if you choose recovery with an alternate email then check the email and tap the “Send Email” option.
- Check the inbox of your email for the Instagram password reset link. And you will see a verification code displayed in front of you.
- You are required to enter the same verification code on the Instagram recovery page and tap “Next”.
- It will check the code from its servers and then allow you to create a new password.
- Make sure that you create a strong but memorable password at the same time.
- Confirm the password by entering it in the second box and tap “Next”.
Your password is reset successfully and you can check by logging into the account. In case, you want any other recovery option than to get back the account then you can even choose to answer security questions. Also, if you happen to face any issues or require any help regarding any concern then you are always welcomed to contact the customer support of Instagram.