If you have lost your Google Account access, you shall not be disappointed. The officials at Google have introduced a list of the recovery process to help its users. They understand that issues can happen to anyone, and forgetting the account password has become very normal. So, being a customer support company, Google has many ways to fix such an issue for its users. So, let us enlighten you with different ways to get back access to Google Account.
List of Ways For Recovering Google Account!
- Recovery using the phone number
- Recovery using email
- Recovering the google account by answering the security question.
The user can take the help of anyone Google account recovery process. You can follow the steps below to learn how to use these options to get back your Google account.
Learning Ways to Recover Google Account
- Open a web browser and go to Google.com from the search bar.
- Enter the username that you want to recover on the sign-in page.
- Select the option “Forgot Password?” that is made available at the bottom of the password box.
- You will be taken to the Google recovery page, where you will have to select any one recovery option.
- If you have selected the recovery option using text, enter the phone number in the space and tap “Send Code”.
- Check the code you received over SMS, enter the same in the recovery page, and tap “Next”.
- Google will be checking the verification code and then allow you to create a new password.
- Make sure to enter a unique password that is easy for you to memorize.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, one can get back access to his Google account. One can even follow the steps to recover my Google account with the help of email or answer security questions as well.
Recover Your Google Account without a Phone Number and Recovery Email in These Simple Steps
Forgetting your multiple accounts password is not new, as many circumstances come when you forget your email account password, and the same thing is faced by Google account holders. It is almost difficult to access a Google account without a correct password, and it is important to recover your password in order to access it again, which is almost possible. Google proffer varied options for account recovery that you can use to recover your accounts, such as phone number, alternate email, and others. But there are numerous users who don’t have any idea about the Google account recovery process, and if you are also one among those, then you can simply read this article and learn about the step-by-step process of account recovery.
How to Recover Google Account without a Phone Number?
Did you forget your recovery phone number along with your Google account password? If yes, then don’t think too much about that as you can still recover your account without using phone numbers through the other alternate methods. You can perform Google account recovery without phone number very simply if you have detailed knowledge about the other recovery process. If you don’t know, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to recover Google account without recovery number:
- First of all, go to the official Google account recovery page using a preferred browser on your device.
- Now you must enter the email ID linked to your Google account and then click on the Next tab.
- After that, you can enter the last remember the password or you can also skip it by clicking on Try another way link.
- On the Account Recovery page, you will be asked to choose password recovery via phone and then click on Try another way.
- Now you can select account recovery via email, where you will receive a verification code to your alternate email ID.
- Now you are required to enter the verification code, and then you can simply click on the Submit tab.
- After that, you can enter your new and fresh password for your Google account and confirm the password after re-entering it.
How to Recover Google Account without Recovery Email?
Has someone hacked your Google account password, or you have forgotten it? Then you will be required to recover it, which is possible through recovery email. But what if you don’t have access to your alternate email? Then you can use the other recovery option regarding that. The process of Google account recovery without a recovery email is too simple, and you can perform it with the help of the below instructions:
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/recovery/ using a web browser, and then you will be redirected to Google's official account recovery page.
- After that, you can enter the Google address into the given box and the password you wish to recover.
- Now you can click on the Next tab.
- Now Google will ask you to enter the last password of your account and if you don’t know, then click on the Try another way option.
- After that, you can select a password recovery option via the phone number, and then you need to click on the Send code tab.
- Now you can get a verification code to your recovery phone number and then enter it into the field mentioned after receiving it.
- Now you need to click on the Submit tab.
- After that, you need to enter the new password and then confirm it after re-entering the same password.
- Click on the Change Password tab to complete the account recovery process.
After following these above-given instructions, you can simply recover your Google account password without using your phone number or recovery email in a very instant way. But if you are still not competent enough to recover your Google account password, then you can directly contact a customer service team at Google and get the proper solutions.