Windows 10 is one of the last update in the Microsoft and many people want to install it in their device. But there are many people who are confused with the process but do not below we have included all the steps which user can take help of in order to know How to install windows in their laptop.
How To Install Windows 10 in Laptop
Follow the below steps in order to install windows 10 in their laptop easily.
- Make sure your Windows 10 installation media is connected properly. For the installation of your Windows 10, the file must be uploaded onto a disc or flash drive, and the disc or flash drive should be inserted into your computer. If case it is not then you can download it easily.
- Now Open the Start menu. Either press on the Windows icon located on the bottom-left corner of the screen, then press the win key.
- Click the power icon. This will be the circle with a line with the top that's in the bottom-left corner of the Start window.
- Click on restart. It's will be on the pop-up menu above the power icon. By doing this it will restart the computer.
- Press and hold Del or F2 to enter setup. This key will be a slightly different key—most computers will appear a message on the startup that will notify that "Press [key] to enter setup" or something similar, so find this message when your computer restarts in order to confirm the key you need to press to access the BIOS. After that Consult your computer's manual or online support page so as to confirm the computer's BIOS key
- Navigate to the Boot tab, there user will see the arrow keys which needs to be select it.
- Select a device from that needs to boot. User will receive couple of options. In case if a USB flash drive, choose the Removable Devices option. Whereas for the disc installation, choose the CD-ROM Drive option.
- User need to save your settings. There will be a prompt like F10 located at the bottom of the screen that correlates to "Save and Exit"; click it should save your settings then restart your computer. User might also have to press enter in order to confirm the changes.
- Wait for your computer to restart. When the computer will finish restarting, user will a window here with the geographical data. User will be then ready to begin setting up your Windows 10 installation.
- Press on the next when prompted. User can even change the options on this page (e.g., the setup language) before continuing if it is required.
- Press on the install now option, located in the middle of the window.
These were all the ways by which user can easily Install windows 10 in laptop, if there is any problem in the steps then easily contact the customer care service number so as to speak with the representative easily without any hassle. Microsoft has one of the best customer satisfaction and facilities to the entire customer around the world very easily.