Want To Install Windows 10 Using a Pen Drive? Here Are The Complete Steps of Installation
If your Windows operating system is corrupted or outdated, you can install the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10. For this, you must have the Windows setup with you. You can either keep it in a pen drive, USB device or DVD. Once you have the Windows setup with you, it can be easily installed on your computer or laptop. Here in this article, you will get to know about Windows 10 installation steps in detail.
Before Starting The Installation, You Need:
- The file of Windows 10 install .iso
- USB drive with at least 5 GB of free space. As this file will be formatted, so you need to make sure that there is nothing important in the drive.
- A technician PC- It is a Windows PC which is used to format the drive.
- Destination PC- The PC on which you will install the Windows.
Steps To Install Windows 10 From a Pen Drive
When you want to install the Windows setup in your PC, you must have the file in your pen drive with an extension of .iso. install Windows 10 from USB, you need to follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Step 1: Format the drive and set the primary partition as active- The steps are as follows:
- Initially, you need to connect your USB drive to your technician PC.
- You need to open disk-management. For that, right-click on Start and choose the option of Disk management.
- Then, format the partition. Right-click on the USB partition and select Format option. Then, select the FAT32 file system.
- Now, set the partition as active. You need to right-click the USB partition and then click on Mark partition as an active option.
- Step 2: Copy the setup of Windows to pen drive- Follow the steps:
- To copy and paste the Windows product ISO to USB drive, you can use File Explorer.
- If required, you can add an unattended file to start the installation process.
- Step 3: Install Windows set up to the new PC- For this, the steps are:
- You can connect the pen drive to the new PC.
- Then, you need to turn ON the PC and press any key for the selection menu of boot-device.
- With this, Window setup will start and you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, you can remove the USB flash drive.
With all these steps, you will be able to complete the Windows 10 installation process. But, in case, you have any query or issue related to installation or other Microsoft services, you can contact the support team. The executives have expertise in technical aspects related to any Microsoft issue. You can contact them and get your query resolved. To contact them, you can use the options among call, email or live chat. All the details related to contact are available on the Microsoft web page. As the support services are available round the clock, you can use it at any time.