How can Users Quickly Resolve the Black Screen Issue in Windows 10?
Black screen error is a prevalent issue among Windows 10 users. In most cases, this error arises during the installation, at the time of update, or appears completely out of random. So, for the users failing to resolve the black screen issue in Windows 10, here are the solutions that can help to fix this error in time.
Solutions to Fix Black Screen Error in Windows 10
For the users who frequently face black screen error in Windows 10, here are some solutions that one can try out to fix this issue in time.
a) Reboot the computer
The user can try to fix a black screen on Windows 10 by rebooting the device. The user needs to hold on to the power button for this process until the device is switched off. After that, the user can switch on the device again and check if the issue persists or not.
b) Check the cords
Besides, this issue can even arise because of the power supply. So, it is suggested that users check the power cords carefully and fix this error in time.
c) Boot the device in safe mode
Alternatively, the user can fix a black screen on Windows 10 by booting the device in safe mode, for which the user needs to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To access the device in safe mode, the user must switch on and off the device three times.
- During the third time, Windows 10 will get booted to the diagnostic mode.
- The user can to click on the Advanced options when the recovery page is displayed.
- Then, the user can click on the Troubleshoot button and proceed.
- Further, the user needs to select Advanced options and click on the Startup settings.
- After that, the user is required to click on the Restart button.
- Now, the user needs to click on number 4, and the device will get started in safe mode.
- Further, the user can sign in and press the Windows key and X.
- Now, the user is required to click on the Device Manager and expand the display adapter section.
- After that, the user can disable the display driver.
- Once the process is completed, the user can restart the device to fix the error.
Thus, these are some of the solutions on How to fix a black screen on Windows 10. If the black screen error persists, then the user can reach out to customer service for assistance and fix the error in time.