Google never fails to amuse and satisfy its users by the help of its products and services. Google chrome a fast and user-friendly web browser which is packed with many different plugins and extensions is among the most used Google products. Google Chrome is available in a very broad range of smartphones, tablets, and desktops including MAC.
How to delete Google chrome from MAC
Google Chrome for MAC is something which every MAC user wants, it is lightweight, fast, and efficient and the most important user-friendly. Even after its popularity and success, some of the MAC users want to uninstall from their system.
Uninstalling Chrome from your MAC is not the matter of few clicks. You need to follow a set of procedures in order to uninstall it from your device. You also need to delete the application related files like personal information, cookies, extensions etc. from the system. You can also contact the customer care executives by using Google Chrome support phone number, they will help you in performing this action. But if you are not willing to do so, you can follow these steps.
Easy way to delete Google chrome from MAC
These are the best ways for uninstalling Google chrome from MAC-
Method - 1
- Right-click on the Chrome icon and choose the quit option, this will deactivate the application and you can now uninstall it from your system.
- Open the finder in your system and choose Applications present on the sidebar.
- Find Google Chrome in the Applications folder, right click on it and select move to Trash option.
- Close the Applications folder and right click on the Trash and choose Empty Trash. This will perform the process of uninstalling from your system.
Method – 2
- Open the Launchpad and find Google Chrome using the search box placed on the top.
- Click and hold the chrome icon until it starts to wiggle.
- A small “X” will appear on the top left side of the icon, click on it.
- The uninstallation process will automatically start and clean the application from your MAC.
By using either of these methods, you can uninstall Google Chrome from your MAC easily and efficiently. But sometimes due to some technical errors, the above procedures won’t work efficiently and results in improper deletion of browser related files and other information. In those conditions, you have to contact the help and support team of Google Chrome on Google Chrome helpline phone number or Google Chrome toll-free number. Here you will get a 24x7 technical support from the team of Google.