SBCGlobal email is one of the most widely used email service with the latest features for email access. Users are now able to access the emails easily with proper email syncing and setup of the email account in any device or other email clients. SBCGlobal email user also have the feature of sending large size attachments easily along with a larger size email.
Are you facing trouble with regular emails from any particular email address? Block that email address or report spam against the email addresses to block emails. SBCGlobal customer service is the best support provider for your email account and they will solve all the outstanding email related problems instantly.
Here are the steps to block spam email address in SBCGlobal email –
- Login to the SBCGlobal email account with the correct login credentials.
- Now click on the gear icon and from the top-right corner select the option of ‘Settings’.
- From the left hand menu select ‘Banned Addresses’.
- Now enter the email address you are looking to block in the ‘Add an address’ field.
- Now select the ‘Ban’ button and then click on ‘Save’. The email address from which unwanted emails are landing will be blocked and user will not receive emails from the email address.
The SBCGlobal email account will automatically delete messages sent to the user from the account during blocking of an email address. User will not be able to see emails from blocked account in the inbox or other email folders. The account might be hacked if the emails are landing from the SBCGlobal account. Dial SBCGlobal tech support phone number for instant assistance over the email troubles.
Here are the steps to report a spam in SBCGlobal emails –
- Login to the email account and check the box to the left of the email in the inbox.
- Select ‘Spam’ in the email toolbar.
- Now choose any one of the option from ‘Report Spam’, ‘Report a Hacked Account’, and ‘Report a Phishing Scam’.
- It will help the SBCGlobal email account to protect the account of unwanted emails.
Dial SBCGlobal support phone number to get advanced troubleshooting steps for help. Support experts will diagnose the problem remotely and will provide instant assistance to solve the problems.