How To Recover My CenturyLink WiFi Password?
CenturyLink empowers people by offering small businesses and residential customers the latest technology. A telecommunication company changed the game through high-speed internet, voice, phone, fiber, and TV services at affordable prices.
Generally, hundreds of devices can be connected to WiFi, like smartphones, tablets, home assistants, or entertainment equipment. To avail of the internet services, first check the modem light is green. After that, find the WiFi network's name and password. You can see that easily on your modem's bottom/side sticker label. There is a mention of the default network name(SSID) and password. Use customized login and password instead of the default setting in the case already set. If you can't sign in to your CenturyLink WiFi password, users can recover your CenturyLink WiFi Password. Keep reading to learn how to recover your password.
Have You Lost Your WiFi Name And Password?
Don't worry if users have lost their passwords because you can recover CenturyLink passwords effortlessly. You forget the details after customizing your login WiFi network. The good news is that users can get the password or reset it if they have the admin username and password. Follow the steps to access the setting:
- Connect with a device(computer/tablet) to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet cable connected to the modem.
- Open a web browser and use the URL http://192.168.0.1.
- Log in to the modem's setting interface(Modem GUI).
- Enter the Admin Username and Admin Password different from the SSID and WiFi password.
- Select the Wireless Setup icon. After that, scroll down to view SSID and password.
What happens when users can't access the setting and then consider resetting the modem to its default settings? After that use, the information is shared on the label to recover your password.
Remember: Never remove the modem sticker it involves the default admin username and password. It is impossible to retrieve this information. Moreover, your modem becomes unusable without them. By following the above guide, you will be able to CenturyLink Password Recovery and successfully connect to your WiFi.
If there is any problem, you can seek assistance by contacting CenturyLink customer support. Dial the contact number 800-603-6000 Monday to Friday, 8 am-6 pm.
Follow the IVR instructions to get the right assistance from the customer agents:
- Press 1 to select your language.
- Press 2 to share your payment or billing issues.
- Press 3 to talk about your repair issues.
- Press 4 for technical issues.
- Press * to speak with customer support.
Contact via the alternative medium if the live representative doesn't pick up your call due to an overflow of calls.
Connect via Chat
Chat service is available 247 hours to users for instant support. To get assistance, check the steps that can help you:
- Visit the official website of CenturyLink.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Scroll down to chat and click on Start Chat.
- Now share your concern with a live agent.
You can contact an agent at CenturyLink for your small business or residential-related technology help. However, live services are only provided from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 9 pm CT. For more details, you can follow CenturyLink on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates.