How to fix Windows 10 Update Slow?
Windows 10 is one of the most popular OS developed by the Microsoft. It proffers an amazing user interface, tiles and much more to the users. Users can without much of stretch update their OS to Windows 10. Windows 10 is best known for its secure and high-speed features. But users confront lots of technical problem after update and Windows 10 update slow is one among those. There can be varied reasons behind this problem and users can easily fix them after following some easy methods. If you are also confronting the problem with Windows 10 update, then read this article and learn how to fix them in various situations.
How do I fix Windows 10 not updating on my computer?
Does Windows 10 not updating on your computer? And showing an unknown error? Then it means you have not scheduled your computer to update your Windows OS. To fix this problem, apply the steps:
· Open your Windows settings and then choose the Update & Security.
· Tap on Windows Update tab available on the top side and then choose Change active hours.
· Now Active Hours window will open where you need to set a start time and end time, and then click on Save.
· After that follow the instructions to update Windows 10 on your computer.
How to fix Windows 10 update slow install
Sometimes Windows 10 update install very slowly whenever you try to update. Then you can easily resolve this problem with the help of below steps:
- First of all, open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Type Performance into the search bar and then click on the Adjust the Appearance and Performance.
- Now open the Advanced tab and then click on Change icon.
- Now uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- After that, you need to choose custom size and max size.
- Now click on the Set tab and then click on the OK.
- Now restart your computer and then you will see that your Windows 10 update work fast.
Why Windows 10 update slows computer and how to fix it?
A lot of user complaint that their computer becomes slow after updating their Windows 10 OS. Then don’t worry about that. Just follow the below methods to fix this problem:
- Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together.
- Click on Startup icon and then choose programs that you don’t use often.
- Click on Disable tab and then it will close all the unnecessary programs that will help to optimize your Windows 10 speed.
- You can also install an external SSD that will also help to boost the speed.
After following the above-given methods, you can easily fix various Windows 10 update related problems.