A Comprehensive Guide on How To Restore Access to Google account
In the past few decades, Google has offered its users with some incredible services, applications, and features that have made routine simpler and easier. However, to access these services, it is required that the user has an active Google account.
How Does a Google Account Help in Accessing Services?
For the users who are not aware, Google account works as a user account that one can use for accessing multiple Google products and services. And with the latest developments, the user can even use this account for accessing smartphones and other third-party applications.
In short, Google account is used for multiple services, and ensuring the security of the account is quite essential. And this is also a reason why most of the users are suggested to update their account password regularly to avoid login issues with the Google account.
Still, lately, many users have reported lost access to their accounts because of the forgotten password. Thankfully, one can restore access to their account by using Google account recovery. And for users who are not aware of the process, they can check out the detailed procedure provided in this article.
Quick Procedure To Recover Google Account
For recovering a Google account, the user is required to visit the Recover Google account page and follow the steps listed below.
- Enter the email and phone used for accessing the Google account.
- Now, to initiate the recovery process, the user will be prompted to enter the previous password of their account.
- The user can simply provide the last password of their account and reset their account password.
In case, if the user fails to remember the last password of their Google account, they can use the alternative methods to restore their account password.
Request Code via Phone or Email
- Alternatively, the user can restore their account password by requesting verification on the linked phone number or email.
- Further, the user can provide that certain code and confirm the identity of the account.
- And then, the user can create a new password for the account and save the changes.
Provide an Answer To The Security Questions
- In case, if the user has no longer access to above-stated recovery options, then the user can try answering questions linked to the account.
- Once the account is verified, the user can reset the account password and regain access to their account.
- For the users who have linked their phone to the account, they are offered a phone prompt option.
- The user simply needs to click on the prompt and verify their Google account.
- And once the account is verified, the user can create a new password for the account.
Besides, the stated method, the user can try signing in to their account by answering the questions or using a familiar device or wifi network.
Hence, these are the few solutions that can help in resolving the query on How to recover Google account. In case, if the user fails to restore their account, they can contact the Google support for required help and access their account without any issues.