HP Printer drivers Installation steps
Even though we live in a digital age, most of us still need to save documents on paper. For that purpose, of course, you should use a printer, which luckily can also be purchased at very reasonable prices. But do you know how to install a printer correctly? It does not matter which order you connect the printer to the PC and install the included drivers.
Printers have become an important device for printing needs in home and offices. HP is one of the top companies in manufacturing of wide range of printers. All the HP printers come with an installation disk including software and driver. User needs to install the software and driver so as to make printer work on your computer. However, if you need any support for installing the printer driver, call the HP Printer Helpline Phone Number to talk with the HP experts.
How to install HP printer drivers on Windows 10?
HP Printer works well if its driver has been installed correctly. HP printer comes with a driver CD that needs to be installed before setting up the printer. You can use your HP printer only after the printer driver is installed correctly. Most of the users with less technical skill looks for HP Printer Installation steps, they need to follow the below steps on their Windows 10 computers to make use of their HP printer.
- Insert the installation CD that came with your HP printer into the CD drive of your computer.
- Wait for the installer to begin. If the installer does not start, click “Computer” in the Start menu and double-click the CD drive to start the installation.
- Connect the HP printer to your computer using the provided cable.
- Switch on the printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- If you have lost the driver installation cd, you can also download it from the internet and install it.
How to install HP printer drivers on MAC?
Most of the business persons use mac computers. To perform their printing requirement, they need to install a printer. HP is top printer in business needs. You can install your HP printer on your mac easily by following the below steps. If the below steps doesn’t help you in installing a proper printer driver, you are required to call the HP tech support team on HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number anytime from anywhere.
- Turn on your HP printer and check its wired connection with the mac system.
- Give print command to any of the document from your mac.
- Now go to Apple-> Software Update.
- Your system will check for any new available update.
- Look for the HP Printer in the update list.
- Click on update to install the latest update for your HP printer.
- Once the update is complete, restart your mac computer.
- Now to add your printer, go to System Preferences and click on “Print & Scan” option.
- Choose your Printer from the available list and click on “Add”.
- Click on “Install” and accept the Terms and conditions” to use the HP printer.
- Once the installation is complete, your HP printer is ready for use on your Mac.
HP Printer Technical Support Number
Many users might face certain issues with their HP printer because of technical failure. These issues can be minor to complex depending upon its reason. Users are advised to dial the HP Printer Customer Service Number to contact the HP printer support team. The number is toll free and is open 24/7 throughout the year.