How Do I Verify The Facebook Page?
Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms which has many users across the globe. Various people use this service and, more and more are joining it every minute. Facebook allows its users to create either a personal or business page to take their business or make an identity online. You can also verify Facebook page blue tick to augment your page credibility to other Facebook users.
What do I need to verify my Facebook page?
- Basic Requirements. Your page should have a username, cover photo, profile photo, contact information.
- Content Requirements. There should be at least one post on your page and it must have the about us section created.
- Legal Requirements. Your page should not provide any false information or spread rumors. Government issue ID`s or documents is also required.
How To Verify Facebook Page on The Website?
Verification of the Facebook page is important and, you can do this with the following steps:
- At first, visit the official website of Facebook from your web browser.
- On the login section, enter the email ID or phone number linked to your Facebook account with its password.
- Click on login option to enter into your Facebook account.
- From the homepage, click on the pages option given in the News Feed section.
- Click on the Facebook page which you want to verify and visit its management window.
- Go to settings and navigate to the general settings option.
- Here, navigate to the verify page option and confirm verification by entering all the required details.
- Now, you can obtain and enter the 4-digits security code through the associated phone number.
You can also perform the same function by using the Android application of Facebook.
How To Verify Facebook Page via Help Center?
In this method, you should comply with these steps for verifying the page:
- First, you should go to the official Facebook website and login to your account.
- For login, you can use the credentials (username and password) linked to your account.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and click on the on help option.
- On the help center, search for the verification blue badge and fill the online form.
- Choose the verification type, page category and country name.
- In the end, you need to add the softcopy of your Government-issued ID.
- Enter the reasons for verification and click on the Send button.
- After this, Facebook will review your page verification request.
In case your Facebook page verification is denied, you can reapply for it after the period of 1 month. You can also get in touch with the professional Facebook customer support and get the required details.