Outlook is the free email service which helps in the integration of social media and also helps in access to other email accounts. Users having free MSN account have access to 7 GB of cloud storage with OneDrive and if required user can also purchase more storage. MSN is packed with features and tools and also enables easy access to emails. Once the user is signed in to the MSN account, user can access the calendars and files.
In today’s world where a user is having multiple email accounts, it is very common to forget an email password. MSN has an easy password reset procedure using which the user can recover the email account. User only needs to have access to the registered phone number or alternate email address to reset the MSN email account password.
Easy steps to reset or change MSN password
Here we are providing quick and easy steps to reset or change MSN password, so now follow these steps :-
- Open the MSN sign in page and click on the forgot password link.
- Next click on the option I forgot my password and click Next to move forward.
- Enter the recovery phone number or email address, enter the characters and click Next.
- In the next page, user needs to verify the identity. For that, choose any one of the options mentioning the email address or phone number.
- Fetch the code from the provided verification medium and click Next.
- User will be redirected to the password reset page where a new password can be created.
- Enter a new password and then save the details.
These are the complete steps for recovering the MSN account. It is advisable to contact the MSN password recovery phone number if the user is finding difficulty in resetting the MSN account password. MSN technical support experts are available 24*7 for the solution of the issues. Dial the MSN helpline number and avail the expert suggestion from the support team.
So, don’t waste time and contact the support experts urgently for resolution.