A Quick Guide To Remove The Password From Your PDF File
Many PDF files come with password encryption for which users are required to enter the password to get access to the file. This indeed one of the safest way to keep your file information safe and secured. However, there are times when you may send or receive the file without the password, and this may cause you inconvenience as well. Therefore, you’ll need to bypass the password encryption to access your PDF files.
Now, there are a couple of ways to do this and in this guide, you’ll able to get to know about the simple ways to remove password from pdf file without any hassle. Hence, read further.
Removing Password From A PDF File: Methods
Via Google Chrome (online)
If you wish to remove password from PDF file online, then you can easily do this in your web browser, especially if you use the Google Chrome. All you need to do is to create a duplicate copy of the PDF file. Besides, the duplicate copy won’t have the password encryption. However, many of the PDF files are just password-protected and can be printed without any hassle. But if yours isn’t allowing you to print then, here’s what you need to do.
- Launch the PDF file, then hit the “Print” button i.e. visible in the PDF toolbar, and then select the “Change” button under the Destination section.
- Now, click on “Save as PDF”, then select “Save” button to save your file in the preferred system location with a different name.
- Finally, your new PDF file will have the same content as the original one but without any password protected.
Via Adobe Acrobat Pro
Another way to remove password from pdf file is to use the official Adobe Acrobat Pro (paid application). However, this is a bit different application from its free version i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF. The former application will work on PDF files even the ones that have printing restrictions. Here’s how to use it.
- Launch the PDF file in the Adobe Acrobat Pro, then scroll to the lock icon and then select “Permission Details”.
- Now, hit the File option, then Properties, and then click on the “Security” tab.
- In the “Security Method” box, check the “No Security” option, and then click on “OK”.
- Finally Save the changes and here you go with removing the password of your PDF file.
Moreover, you can also connect with the tech-experts to remove password from pdf file online without any hassle if you are unable to comprehend the aforementioned information.