Smart Tricks To Fix The Norton Antivirus Error 3048 3
Do you have the Norton Antivirus installed on your PC? Are you facing the famous 3048 3 error in your Norton Antivirus? If yes, then don’t worry because in this article, you will find the best steps to fix this troublesome error. This error has been faced by a larger number of Norton users in the past few years for which they have frequently complained by dialing the Norton Customer Service Number. Every Norton user has a desire that he should see the troubleshooting steps for this issue in the textual format and here we are fulfilling your wish. So, the wait is finally over and here are the easy steps to fix the 3048 3 error of Norton Antivirus on your PC:
- Step 1: Launch the Norton Antivirus on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the main window and click on the Security option.
- Step 3: Click on the LiveUpdate option.
- Step 4: After that, Norton Antivirus will start updating. When the update gets finished, click on the OK button.
- Step 5: Restart your PC after the above step.
- Step 6: If the steps 1 to 5 do not fix this error on your PC, then on your browser, go to ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/removal_tools/NRnR.exe to download the Norton Removing and Reinstalling tool on your PC.
- Step 7: Double click the downloaded exe file.
- Step 8: You will see a license agreement on the screen and then, click on the Agree button.
- Step 9: After that, click on Remove & Reinstall or Remove Only (whatever you see) button on your screen.
- Step 10: Click on Continue or Remove button.
- Step 11: Click on Restart Now button to restart your PC.
In case, you are not able to fix the 3048 3 error by following the above-mentioned steps, then instantly dial the Norton Customer Support Number to get the best help.