How to Reset My iPhone to Factory Settings without a Passcode?
You set the passcodes so that you can protect the mobile data from getting misused. You should keep the passcode of your iPhone in such a way that it's easy for you to remember and challenging for others. It is important to remember your iPhone passcode as if you enter a wrong passcode more than six times in a row; your iPhone will lock itself.
If you are facing the same issue, you need to check this article. We have provided you with the information about how to reset my iPhone without passcode. You need to look into each step to get back on your phone.
Ways to Reset Your iPhone without Using Passcode
It is imperative to take a complete backup of the data in your iPhone. If you reset your iPhone without having a proper backup, you will lose all your data. But if you have decided on a factory reset, you must have a backup already. Therefore, you can choose any of the following steps:
Using the cloud: If you have an account on iCloud, you can follow the given steps for a complete reset of your iPhone.
- You should start with signing in to your iCloud account.
- Locate and click on the Find My iPhone from your account.
- From the selection tools available in the iCloud, you need to choose the Find iPhone option.
- Hit the erase Button to delete all the data on your phone.
- Accept the warning given on your screen to proceed further.
- Set up your iPhone again and get all your data from the iCloud backup.
If you don't have an account on iCloud, you can use iTunes to find how to reset my iPhone to factory settings without having a passcode. Check the next segment to get the steps for a backup. Make sure to have a computer with you to complete the steps given below.
Using iTunes Backup: If you choose iTunes for your backup, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You are required to connect your phone to a computer.
- You need to pick the Restore option in the iTunes iPhone management screen.
- Now you have to enter your iTunes account information in the given boxes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register our iPhone.
- Select the backups you want to restore and hit the Restore button again.
- iTunes will restore all the data without entering any passcode.
Using Recovery Mode: If you have planned for the factory reset, you can follow the steps given below:
- You need to turn off your iPhone first.
- Now connect your iPhone with the computer.
- Hold the sleep/wake and Home button at the same time to perform a Hard Reset.
- You need to hold the buttons until you see the Connect to iTunes option on your screen.
- Now, you can choose the Restore option given to delete all the data from your iPhone.
By following any of the above ways, you can resolve the issue of how to reset my iPhone to factory settings without passcode. The above procedures are suitable for once, but it will be good if you use an easy-to-remember password for your iPhone. It will decrease the risk of losing all the important data along with the useless ones. You can check the apple support page to get more information about the Factory Reset before starting the process.