Create an Apple ID without credit card
Whenever you buy an Apple device the first things you need to do is to create an Apple account or ID. A new user might not be aware of the things but there are many ways to create an Apple ID. There is no need of credit card in creating an Apple ID and we will provide details of success methods in this article.
First try out the steps mentioned below and if that doesn’t help then contact the support team over Apple ID customer service number. Support experts are the best professionals who can provide assistance and help.
Easy steps to create an Apple ID without credit card:-
Here are the steps to create an Apple ID via iTunes without using credit card –
- On the computer open iTunes and go to the store. Make sure that you are your resident country’s iTunes store by confirming the flag in the lower-right corner.
- As the stores opens on the computer, download the free items and for that click on the ‘Get’ button. When the store asks for sign-in with an Apple ID, click on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- A new pop-up window will appear and click on ‘Create New Apple ID’. Follow the instructions to get to the free Apple ID.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- View the user agreement on the next screen and check the box at the bottom of the page by clicking ‘Agree’.
- It will now show a button to create an Apple ID.
- On the next page Apple will ask for the Payment Method and Billing Address. Choose the option as ‘None’.
- Next click on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- That is all and the new Apple ID is created without using a credit card.
Dial Apple toll free number to get the instant assistance and help. Support experts are the trained professionals who can provide alternate methods for the creation of Apple ID. Reach out easily on the Apple helpline phone number for problems related to all the Apple issues. Call anytime and get solutions for the troubles.