How to contact Google chrome customer care phone number?
Google Chrome is one of the best available browsers in the world. It gives you option to use its advanced features with lots of extensions, plug-ins, and add-ons. Google Chrome mainly focuses on speed, stability, and security. If the program goes down or finds an error, it can be fixed immediately by contacting the support executive through Google chrome toll free number at any time from any place.
Google Chrome is the top choice of internet users among many other browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE etc. It’s easy to use interface and advanced features with security options has made it a popular browser across the globe. The latest and updated feature in chrome includes restore tabs and relevant search.
Major issue of Google chrome browser
Google chrome is one of the best browsers in the world but many times users face technical issues that may be complex to get fixed by own. You need to call on Google chrome customer care number and get assistance from the expert executive. Major issues with Google Chrome may be:
- Chrome not working
- Chrome not updating
- Add-ons not working with chrome
- Chrome freezes or hangs
- Pop-up messages
- Issues with pdf records in chrome
- Flash player issues
- Printing issues with chrome
- Security issues with the browser
- Compatibility issue
- Installation and uninstallation issue
- Google Chrome crash
- Unable to remove ad-on
- Cache and cookies problems
Page loading issues
- Check for a working internet connection.
- Open “Settings” and click on “Advanced”.
- Click on “Clear browsing Data”.
- Put a tick mark on Cache and Cookies options and the click on “Clear Browsing Data”.
Google chrome not working
If google Chrome stops working then you need to call on Google chrome helpline phone number and talk with technical expert to immediately fix any issue. You can reinstall the chrome browser.
- Open start menu and click on control panel.
- Click on “program and features” and then select the chrome browser from the list to uninstall.
- Once it is removed, download it again from the internet and start installing.
- Once it is installed, restart your system.