Looking for a way to add Gmail account to iPhone? Comprehensive Details Inside
Apple has launched iPhone8 which is embedded with the advanced features and runs with iOS11. The latest OS introduced by Apple is marvelous and thus allow the iPhone users to access the entire elements of Apple world in an effective manner.
Gmail is a great webmail and the features of the same are well known by the worldwide users. However, if you want to add Gmail Account to iPhone then go through the steps listed beneath. The procedure is easy and you can do the same either manually or automatically.
How to add Gmail to iPhone8?
- Open Settings from your Home screen.
- Here, you will see few options, select Accounts & Passwords.
- Now, tap on Add Account and then you will get various email client, tap on Google.
- Enter your email address and tap on Next.
- It’s time to provide the password of Gmail Account, enter the same and click next.
- Thereafter, Gmail will start the configuration process and will feed the settings.
- Once, it is done, move to the Mail section and turn the radio button in ON mode.
- After completing the same, tap on ‘Save’ button.
Do you want to add another email account to iPhone?
However, if you have another account and looking for the way to add email account to iPhone, then the above-said process will help you and you will have to make few changes. In the section of ‘Add Account’ select your account and then enter your email address and password. Thereafter, the device will configure the settings automatically. However, if you wish to go with the manual process, then collect the Email server settings and you can get the same from your email service provider.
Failed to access Gmail?
After configuring the email account to iPhone, you can access the email features on your iPhone. On the off chance, if you are getting an issue, ‘Gmail on iPhone not working’, then you will need to allow Gmail to access iPhone. The process is simple and the details are listed below.
Gmail not responding on iPhone | Effective Solution
- Open Safari on your iPhone and move to Gmail.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Now navigate to the link https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Once you get the same, click on it and this will direct you to the Google security page where you will have to allow Google to access your iPhone.
- After completing the above step, click Continue.
- Now close Safari and launch Gmail on your iPhone. This time it will work smoothly.
If the issue still persists, then remove the account and add it again. If IMAP is disabled, then enable the same and you can perform this task from the Settings page of the Gmail. Apply the steps carefully and resolve this issue.