How To Restore iPhone Data without iCloud Backup?
Do you want to restore your iPhone data but don’t have a backup on iCloud? No need to worry about your data. You can still recover your iPhone data in a hassle free way.
It can be done within no time by following some very easy steps.Now you might think that how is it possible to restore my iPhone without iCloud backup? You may read further to get the answer for your question.
How Can I Restore My iPhone without iCloud Backup?
You may follow the steps given below to restore your iPhone data without any iCloud backup using D-Back:
- Install the iOS data recovery program on your computer and open it.
- Click on Start. You will find it in the Recover iOS tab.
- Now connect your iOS device with your computer.
- Now you need to click on Scan to scan your iOS device to find your lost data.
- As you click on scan, the iMyFone will start searching your lost iPhone data.
- As you find your whole data on the screen, click on Restore.
- Make a new folder in your computer and save the restored data in that folder.
So, by following the above given steps the iPhone data recovery without any backup can be done in a very quick time span and without any difficulty. Before starting the procedure, the uses need to keep a check on the following mentioned points:
- During the recovery procedure, the iPhone should be connected to the computer.
- Don’t use the device while the data recovery procedure is going on to avoid any kind of error.
- If you are not able to complete the recovery procedure in one go then you need to try it at least one or two more times to recover your iPhone data without backup.
If you still have this question in your mind, How to restore my iPhone without iCloud backup? Then you can contact the customer care service of Apple or you may also visit the service centre of Apple to get your issue resolved.