Google is a very famous email service provider. However, it is not error free. You may face issues related to Gmail not sending emails. This problem of Gmail not sending emails can be easily fixed as illustrated below.
Gmail not sending emails on iPhone.
- First of all, ensure that your gadget can associate with the Internet
- Secondly, Check the Outbox for unsent messages
- On the off chance that you see a message that your email wasn't sent, at that point that email goes to your Outbox. Check your Outbox and endeavour to send the email once more:
- In Mail, tap Mailboxes in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Outbox. In the event that you don't see an Outbox, at that point your email was sent.
- Tap an email in the Outbox. Ensure that the beneficiary's email address is right.
- Tap Send.
- On the off chance that Mail approaches you to enter a secret word for your email account, ensure that your password is right. To browse your email address and secret key, sign in to your email supplier's site.
- Despite everything you get a username or password incorrect issue, contact your email supplier.
- Check your settings
- When you set up your email account on your gadget, ios naturally utilizes the right record settings for some email suppliers.
- To ensure that your record settings are right, think about the settings in the Mail application to the settings for your email account:
- Go to Settings > Accounts and Passwords and tap your email account.
- Tap your email deliver by Account to see the record data, for example, the approaching and active mail servers.
- Check the suggested settings for your email account in the Mail Settings Lookup apparatus and ensure that they're the same as what you see on your screen. If you don't see the settings for your email account, contact your email supplier or framework overseer.
- In the event that you have a POP3 email account, at that point you can just browse email on one gadget at any given moment. Close other email projects and sign out of webmail locales that you have open. To browse if your email is a POP3 account, go to Settings > Accounts and Passwords, tap your record, tap Account, at that point search for the mark POP Account Information. You can likewise browse the suggested email settings for your POP3 email account in the Mail Settings Lookup apparatus.
Gmail Not Sending Emails From Outlook
- If you see messages heaping up in your Outlook outbox or individuals you're sending messages to aren't accepting them. We've exhibited the strategies below:
- In case you're utilizing Office 365 for business, let us settle the issue for you
- You can run Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 to give us a chance to settle the issue for you. In case you're not utilizing Office 365 for business, or the Support and Recovery Assistant application doesn't resolve your concern, see the following area.
- In the event that you see Disconnected, Working Offline, or trying to associate… , Outlook can't achieve the email server to send your mail.
- Pick Send/Receive> Preferences> Work Offline to flip between disconnected mode and online mode. You may need to open the message and send it once more, or pick Send/Receive.
- In the event that that doesn't settle the issue, see the following segment.
- Ensure you're associated with the Internet
- In the event that you lose your association with the web, Outlook won't have the capacity to send your messages.
- Open a program, for example, Internet Explorer, Edge, or Chrome.
- Try entering one of the accompanying sites in the address bar:
- In the event that you can't open sites, see Troubleshoot organize network issues in Internet Explorer.
- On the off chance that that doesn't settle the issue, see the following segment.
- Do your messages contain expansive connections?
- Some email suppliers, (for example, your ISP or even Gmail) won't let you send messages bigger than a specific size. Adding pictures and huge connections to your message can keep you from sending that message (and any messages sent after the huge message).
- Go to your Outbox and after that open the stuck email messages. Begin with the most seasoned message first. On the off chance that that message has a connection that is bigger than 5MB, erase the connection and either join a littler document or append a connection to the connection. See Attach a record to an email in Outlook for more data on connections.
- Presently attempt to send the message once more. On the off chance that that doesn't settle the issue, see the following segment.
- Have you changed your password as of late?
- If you've changed your password on the site for your email account, you'll have to transform it in Outlook, as well.
- Pick File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the E-mail tab, pick your email record, and after that select Change.
- Enter your new secret word in the Password box, at that point pick Next > Close > Finish.
Gmail Not Sending Emails With Attachments
As you are confronting issue with sending attachments from Android Gmail App, I'd propose you take after the underneath steps:
- Evacuate Gmail Account and setup once more.
- Phone Setting> Accounts> Google> Select your email account> Remove account.
- Re-set up account.
- Clear Cache and information.
- Settings> Application Manager> Find Gmail> Clear Cache and Data.
- Refresh to the most recent variant of Gmail App on your gadget.
As a heads up, you can send up to 25 MB in connections. On the off chance that you have in excess of one connection, they can't indicate in excess of 25 MB.