How to fix Gmail not loading issue on iPhone and Android?
Gmail is one of the excellent webmail offering high-class email features to the users. But sometimes, Gmail has become the nightmare for the users as they are frequently getting an issue ‘Gmail not loading’. Well, there may be various causes, such as server issue, a browser issue, Operating System failure or more. So, here you will get all possible solution to fix the above-said issue.
However, if Gmail not loading in Chrome then it is quite obvious that you need to fix the Chrome browser and for your convenience, the detailed procedure is listed beneath which will help you to fix the issue effectively.
Gmail not loading in Chrome | Troubleshooting steps
Clear cookies and caches of Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the ‘Menu’ icon, located at the top of the page and select ‘More tools’.
- From the drop-down menu of ‘More tools’ select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Thereafter a new window will appear, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and select all the options, i.e. cookies, caches, browsing history and more.
- Now, select the Duration and it is recommended to choose ‘All time’.
- Click ‘Clear Data’.
Update Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on Menu and select ‘Help’.
- Now, click on ‘Update’.
The above-said method will fix the issue in Chrome. However, if you are an iPhone user and Gmail not loading on iPhone then clear the caches from the Safari browser and if using the Gmail app, then remove your account and then add it again. Also, ensure that you are getting the proper Internet connectivity.
Is the issue still persist, apply the advanced method to fix Gmail not working on iPhone. The detailed method is listed below, but before performing the task, make sure to check the Gmail alert section and this will ensure that your account is safe.
Is Gmail not working on iPhone? Try this
Review recent devices
If you have accessed Gmail from other location, then Gmail will assume the hacking possibilities on your account and it will block the same, so you will have to review your recent activities.
- Open Gmail from your browser and move to ‘My Account’ section.
- Tap on ‘Sign-in & Security’ located at the left end of the page and select ‘Device activity and notification’.
- Now, review your recent activity and confirm the action done by you.
The above-said method will fix the issue. However, if Gmail not responding on iPhone then make sure the Server settings are properly configured. Gmail supports IMAP feature on iPhone, so make sure IMAP is enabled in Gmail server on your iPhone.
Apart from the browser, Gmail can be accessed from the App and most of the users are accessing the same because of smooth performance. If Gmail not loading on Android, apply the effective troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Is Gmail not loading on Android? Try these steps
Clear caches of Gmail app
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Apps/Application Manager and select Gmail App.
- Now, tap on ‘Clear Caches’.
This method will fix your issue, now try to access Gmail on Android, if the problem still arises, then reset your device to factory mode. Before that make sure you are using the current version of Gmail app and also ensure that you are using the updated version of Android OS.