How to create Apple ID?
- Here are the steps to create an Apple ID on the iPhone –
- Open the device and launch the ‘Settings’ app.
- At the top of the screen tap on ‘Sign in to you iPhone’.
- Next click on ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forget it?’ and then on the windows pop-up tap ‘Create Apple ID’.
- Enter a ‘birth date’ and then tap ‘Next’.
- Now select the current ‘email address’ or create a new email ID for the account.
- Enter the email address and create new password for the account in the ‘password’ field.
- Select a ‘security question’ which will help in password recovery and also type the ‘answer’. Repeat the process twice more.
- Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and tap ‘Ok’ to confirm.
Contact Apple customer service if there is problem in creating Apple ID. For the first time user it might be problematic and so it is better to take assistance from the experts.
How to verify my Apple ID?
2-step verification helps in the verification of Apple ID and also prevents any unworthy access. While setting up the 2-step verification, user need to register one or more trusted devices. A trusted device receives the 4-digit verification codes either by SMS or call during sign-in. So, user to have access to the device. After successful sign-in user can securely access the account. User will also get 14-character Recovery Key which will be helpful when user losses access of the trusted device. To know more about it dial Apple technical support phone number.
What to do if I lost my Apple ID?
- It might happen that user have lost the ID or login credential and is unable to login to the account. Follow the steps to recover the Apple ID –
- Go to the ‘Apple ID account page’ and click on ‘Forgot Apple ID or Password’.
- Click on ‘Forgot Apple ID’ as the user is asked to enter the Apple ID.
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address. Try again with a different email address if the address is wrong or any other details is enter wrong.
- Once verified the Apple ID will be displayed.
Get the detailed assistance over Apple customer service phone number in case the user has lost the Apple ID. There are technical experts who can provide instant solutions to the account issues.
How to recover the Apple Password?
Apple user forgetting the account password is a common trouble and for that they have the account password reset option. It is the best way to recover the account. Here are the steps to recover the Apple account –
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click on ‘Forgot Apple ID or password’.
- Next enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option password reset and click ‘Continue’.
- Choose the process of password reset now. For that answer the security questions by selecting ‘Answering security questions’ or else get the email by click
- ‘Get an email’.
- Whichever process is followed after successful verification user will be given access to reset the account password.
- Create new Apple ID password and recover the account.
Apple customer service helpline phone number is available round the clock for instant technical support. Call in the number and direct to get top notch assistance.
How to change the Apple ID password?
- Here are the steps to change the Apple account password –
- Visit the Apple ID website.
- Select the option ‘Manage your Apple ID’ and sign-in.
- Click on the option ‘Password and Security’.
- Verify the identity and for that follow any one of the verification processes.
- Click on ‘Change Password’.
- Enter the current password and also create the new password.
Not able to change the Apple ID password? Contact the support team on the Apple customer service phone number.
How to download application if I forgot my Apple ID?
The best option is to reset the account password or recover your Apple ID before downloading any application. Every time user need to enter the Apple ID before downloading apps. Follow the above mentioned steps and recover the account credentials easily. For help contact the technical experts over Apple customer service number. Support team provides resounding solution to all the Apple account issues.